Saturday 1 January 2011

Barry Got Punched

Happy new year peeps,

Thought I'd build a quick blog about getting punched cause it's a bit more fun than telling the same story again and again and because i think the photos are cool and I'm a bit of an attention seeker :-D

i'll probs add an account pretty soon but just to say, it was a sucker punch from a radgy stranger. i got a cut above my eye (like rocky) and after a bit of glue in A&E i'm feeling pretty fit. At the moment he is still in custody (but i think he might be released on bail soon).

he whacked me just before midnight so we missed the countdown and me and reetta missed the party but that's no biggie.

cheers peeps for hangin around despite my mad rantings. you're all great mates and it was still a pretty cool evening. hope someone got lucky ;-)

baz out

No comments:

Post a Comment